So I went to the Dodgers vs.Giants game 5/19.

I am a giants fan so I understand that there should be extra security. But the security should not discriminate against any fan. I was singled out of "being intoxicated" when I only had 2 beers. They kept harassing me even when I was cooperating with them.

I have the right to cheer for whoever I want. the security didn't think so, the ejected me for absolutely nothing. I payed for my ticket and parking, why would they not allow me to enjoy the game, not to mention the obnoxiously drunken dodgers fan 3 seats away that they did not even care about. Then they even had the nerve to hand cuff me to escort me out to my car.

I now have an all time low respect for dodgers security and law enforcement. It was completely degrading and unfair.

So if you want to go to a dodgers game i suggest that you don't!I know I will never return to dodgers stadium all because of the unruly law enforcement.

Had an Experience with Dodgers?

Comments

Los Angeles, California, United States #650087

There You Answered your own Question Stay out of Dodger Stadium ***

"I know I will never return to dodgers stadium"

It's my guess that you are no longer welcome in the stadium.

Hulu - Very upset Hulu "I recently cancel my account for the next month but I had allready paid for the month of august 12 dollars where taken out of my account and I was..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Bingohall - It Is What It Is...Gambling Bingohall "I have been on the site Originally named VicsBingo.ag. Now that site was fun !! The winnings weren't gigantic like now, but at least you got paid. The play through..." Read more Derrick Lee Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image Consulting / Miss Illinois United States Director Scams Contestants - Contestants/Families/Directors Beware Team Dq Pageant Prep And Image Consulting "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..." Read more TEVa sandals come apart! Teva "I have teva sandlas that are shrinking - yes shrinking! Apparently they do not hold to warm climates in south Florida. I called them and offered to send them pics..." Read more Whirlpool - Really upset can't believe product last only 2 years Whirlpool "2 days ago my cabrio washer machine stop working. Was washing some clothes the machine start making this weird loud noise and had some weird smell i notice today the..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more PetArmor - DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY PetArmor "I made the exact same mistake that other people do. I used pet armour instead of Frontline like an idiot because I wanted to save thirty bucks. It doesn't work..." Read more